Graphic Design by Double Dipped Designs
$25.00 – $75.00In Stock
Need a happi coat, logo, patch, sarong/towel, shirt etc. design? Look no further! Just click on the options below and provide a description, sketch, clip art, whatever ideas you have in the box below.
BEFORE SELECTING OPTIONS: Please read the “FULL DESCRIPTION” tab below.
Double Dipped Designs
Hi, I’m Double-Dipped Tip, originally an Agana Guam hasher currently living in Bangkok Thailand. A few friends told me that they thought I had a talent for graphic design, so I decided to see what I could turn my designs into. With a lot of effort, I ended up building a few excellent partnerships to turn some really awesome, highly complex designs into very nice patches. After some time, I’m proud to have branched out into many other areas that I could apply my designs to, including unbreakable pint glasses, sarongs, luggage tags, and more every day!
Graphic design includes artwork proofs, digital art in 4 formats easy to provide to product manufacturers (.ai, .eps, .svg. and high resolution .png), and both full color/black and white versions if requested.
If you decide to purchase your patches/sublimation shirts from Double Dipped Designs, I will also provide you with a discount code to apply to the design fee to the price of that order!
A few things to keep in mind:
Happi Coat Design
- Traditional screen print style – There are 5 design elements included in the price – front breast, back patch, left sleeve, right sleeve, and bottom border. PLEASE INDICATE NUMBER OF COLORS. Since it’s screenprint the price goes up with manufacturers based on the # of screens (one per color) required to produce.
- Full sublimation style – 100 surface coverage included in the price… choose this option if you want gradients and coverage outside of the traditional coat design
Patch design – please be sure to indicate whether you would prefer an embroidered, woven, or sublimation printed patch as this will greatly impact the design – but not the cost:
- Embroidered – limited to 9 colors, ‘traditional’ style patch with stitching, heavier weight, NOT great for small details, stylized text, and faces (unless the design itself is primarily a face). CANNOT use gradients
- Woven – limited to 12 colors, up and coming style of patch made from fabric with design woven in, lighter weight, GREAT for small details, stylized text, and faces, CANNOT use gradients
- Sublimation print – unlimited colors, process uses special inks/heat/pressure to infuse your design into the patch fabric, medium weight, GREAT for small details, stylized text, and faces, CAN use gradients
Shirt designs – please be sure to indicate whether you want men’s, women’s or both as the templates are different – no additional cost if you choose the “both” option.
- Shirt sections – shirt design is done by section there are 4 sections – front, back, right sleeve, left sleeve.
- Front – 2 options are: breast logo or full size front (there is a price difference so choose wisely)
- Sublimation requires vectored (.ai, .eps, .svg) artwork for best quality if you have a logo but it’s not in one of these formats, it will need to be reformatted so please upload it here.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in