Double Dipped Designs
Hi, I’m Double-Dipped Tip! My friends told me they thought I had a talent for graphic design, so I decided to see what I could turn my designs into. With a lot of effort, I’ve built several partnerships to turn some really awesome, highly complex designs into very nice patches. Now, I’m proud to have branched out into many other areas that I could apply my designs to, including bags, hats, sarongs, coozies, luggage tags, and I’m coming up with more ideas every day!
More Hab from Double Dipped Designs
Graphic design includes artwork proofs, digital art in 4 formats easy to provide to product manufacturers (.ai, .eps, .svg. and high resolution .png), and both full color/black and white versions if requested. If you decide to purchase your patches/sublimation shirts from Double Dipped Designs, I will also provide you with a discount code to apply to the design fee to the price of that order!
A few things to keep in mind:
Happi Coat Design
- Traditional screen print style – There are 5 design elements included in the price – front breast, back patch, left sleeve, right sleeve, and bottom border. PLEASE INDICATE NUMBER OF COLORS. Since it’s screenprint the price goes up with manufacturers based on the # of screens (one per color) required to produce.
- Full sublimation style – 100 surface coverage included in the price… choose this option if you want gradients and coverage outside of the traditional coat design
Patch design – please be sure to indicate whether you would prefer an embroidered, woven, or sublimation printed patch as this will greatly impact the design – but not the cost:
- Embroidered – limited to 9 colors, ‘traditional’ style patch with stitching, heavier weight, NOT great for small details, stylized text, and faces (unless the design itself is primarily a face). CANNOT use gradients
- Woven – limited to 12 colors, up and coming style of patch made from fabric with design woven in, lighter weight, GREAT for small details, stylized text, and faces, CANNOT use gradients
- Sublimation print – unlimited colors, process uses special inks/heat/pressure to infuse your design into the patch fabric, medium weight, GREAT for small details, stylized text, and faces, CAN use gradients
Shirt designs – please be sure to indicate whether you want men’s, women’s or both as the templates are different – no additional cost if you choose the “both” option.
- Shirt sections – shirt design is done by section there are 4 sections – front, back, right sleeve, left sleeve.
- Front – 2 options are: breast logo or full size front (there is a price difference so choose wisely)
- Sublimation requires vectored (.ai, .eps, .svg) artwork for best quality if you have a logo but it’s not in one of these formats, it will need to be reformatted so please upload it here.