1. Please go to stripe.com and sign up for a new account. If you already have a Stripe account, please skip to step 7.
2. Select “Skip for Now” on this screen:
3. When you get to your account, next proceed to “Activate your Stripe account” by clicking the Start button.
4. Fill in all the required information on this screen and submit at the bottom. You will enter in all your information, to include your bank account information here. Note: Stripe considers all accounts as “business” accounts, but for all intents and purposes “Business Details” is just going to be your personal information unless you actually have a proper business, LLC, (etc.). You will most likely select “Individual” as the business type and use your name as the “business name”.
5. In a few hours, Stripe will verify your account. At this point you can safely ignore everything else and wait for further instructions to link your account to the Hab Bazaar.
You’ll notice there is a heck of a lot going on in this dashboard. For our purposes, the only screens that matter to you will be the “Payments” and “Balance” tabs. Once we get up and running, you should almost never need to login to this Dashboard.
6. (Optional) If you would like to adjust the deposit schedule to your bank account, you can do it by clicking “Settings” on the left menu. The default distribution schedule is daily. Note: Again there is a lot going on here, but almost all of these option are N/A to us, and can be totally ignored.
7. Let me know you’ve completed setup by submitting this form.
8. Please wait for the next email to come with instructions on how to link your Stripe account to the Hab Bazaar.